Attorney Finn routinely advises clients on an array of subjects such as motor vehicle, premises liability, negligent security, commercial and construction litigation and regularly works with clients to establish procedures to reduce liability exposure through comprehensive contractual indemnification and additional insurance provisions. He has successfully represented clients in State and Federal Courts as well as arbitration proceedings. Attorney Finn is an active member of numerous boards and committees, including Torrington youth groups.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial and Corporate Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Waterbury Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors at Family Strides, Inc.
- Founding Member/Past President and Member of the Board of Directors of Torrington Raider Football, Inc.
- Former Coach- Torrington Warriors and New Hartford Youth Football
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce of Northwest Connecticut, Inc.
- Member – Torrington High School Athletic Hall of Fame Committee
- Modzelewski v. William Raveis Real Estate, Inc., 65 Conn. App. 708, cert. denied, 258 Conn. 948 (2001); a case involving breach of a lease
- Lodge vs. Arett Sales Corp., 246 Conn. 563 (1998); defining causation and ability to foresee in negligence actions
- Axela New Britain Group, LLC vs. LHPB Realty, LLC., 165 Conn. App. 694 (2016) – a case involving the expiration of a restrictive covenant.