Attorney Parisot grew up in the Bunker Hill section of Waterbury and currently resides in Watertown. Attorney Parisot’s law practice focuses on commercial and civil litigation as well as labor and employment counseling and litigation. In addition to Connecticut courts, Attorney Parisot has represented clients before the courts in Texas and Illinois. Attorney Parisot represents clients before municipal and other governmental boards and commissions. Tom Parisot has been a presenter for numerous seminars and lectures regarding legal matters, including workers’ compensation and employment law, for the Waterbury Bar Association, the Connecticut Conference of Municipalities, the National Business Institute and the Connecticut Association of Municipal Attorneys. He served as Assistant Corporation Counsel to the City of Waterbury from 1981–1984 before joining the Firm.
- AV Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell™.
- Listed as a Connecticut and New England Super Lawyer® Commercial/Litigation: 2012-2017
- Top Attorney in New England selected by Peer Recognition
- Member of Connecticut Bar Association: Board of Governors (2010-2013)
- Elected to Connecticut Bar Association: House of Delegates (2010-Present)
- Connecticut Bar Foundation, James W. Cooper Life Fellow
- Waterbury Bar Association
- Thomaston Savings Bank Board of Directors, Member (2012- Present)
- Thomaston Savings Bank, Corporator (1994-Present)
- American – Republican, Incorporated, Corporate Secretary (Daily newspaper serving Central and Northwestern Connecticut)
- Watertown Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Member
- Former Board Member and Officer of Watertown Youth Hockey Association