SECOR, CASSIDY & McPARTLAND, P.C.
At Secor, Cassidy & McPartland, P.C., the security, integrity and confidentiality of client information is of paramount importance to us and one of our primary responsibilities.
This Privacy Notice sets forth our policies and practices with respect to the nonpublic personal information that we receive or acquire about you. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, state identification card numbers, account numbers, credit card or debit card numbers, passport numbers, alien registration numbers and health insurance identification numbers.
1. We obtain nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
2. This information can be acquired or received in any manner, including in-person discussions, telephone conversations, and electronic or other written communications.
3. We prohibit unlawful disclosure of any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone except as authorized by you, or as required or permitted by law or the rules or code of professional conduct to which we are subject.
4. We limit access to your nonpublic personal information to our personnel who have a need to know the information in order to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information from disclosure to and misuse by third parties, and the data, computer files and documents containing nonpublic personal information are destroyed, erased or made unreadable prior to disposal.
5. We will continue in effect the policies and practices described in this Privacy Notice with respect to nonpublic personal information that we have acquired about you even if we no longer provide services to you.
At Secor, Cassidy & McPartland, P.C. we are proud of the trust and confidence we have earned from our clients. We will continue to earn that trust and confidence by keeping your nonpublic personal information secure and confidential in accordance with the highest standards required by law and our profession.